Thursday, November 15, 2012

Month of Thanksgiving

I was just reading one of my cousin's blogs and it is just what I needed, it was about being thankful for the season your children are going through, the stages and emotions.  I came home today, having a bad day at work, trying to fix lunch, meanwhile my over helpful two year old dumped a full humidifier containing about a gallon of water in the middle of her bedroom floor.  A teacher I work with was telling her students today that she was glad to go to work today and leave her children, because she had a lot of stress with her seven year old and pulling a tooth.  It made me realize that we all have are struggles and I am so lucky for my girls even though they stress me out I love being their mom and they help me to want to become a better mom.  It also helps that my over helpful sweetheart took a nap without too much of a fight today.

No comments: