Thursday, August 16, 2012

Well I should have a picture of Mel in her new red skinny jeans to go with this but I will have to add later.  She started school today, I don't start until Monday.  We have had fun all week playing at the Lake on the hill with Betsy and Jack, trying to get all our playing out.  I was just adding stuff to my calendar and realizing next week is going to be crazy.  Melissa has play practice everyday for the Annie play next weekend.  She is a maid and a mom and is excited about her speaking part even if it is only one line.  I am starting work and this year switched to mornings so I work 8 to 11:30 which I am excited about.  Then next Wed.I am starting a reading class at the school district (it will last until Nov).  Tony and Addi are busy  all the time so I don't think their life will change much, but Addi is super excited to go back to Rosie's and play with her five days a week.

No comments: