Thursday, August 18, 2011
Well I had the greatests intentions to blog more this summer when I thought I would have more time. Melissa started school today and I start back to work on Monday. We have had a crazy fun summer. Addi learns something new everyday and keeps us all very busy. Right now she is sporting a nice California tan and her blonde hair seems blonder than ever. She loves to makes us smile and be the center of attention. July Tony and I went to the IFA summer meetings in Layton, my brother and his family came from Missouri, Carolyn and I built a closet organizer and Tony started a side business of buying hay and shipping it to China. I have been going to counciling all summer, I was always one I thought didn't need help I could do it on my own, but I really feel it has helped I had hit a point where I was having a really hard time. Tony moved back in about three weeks ago and life seems to be looking up. I have really been working on me and my temper and having a good attitude and it has seemed to make a huge difference. I have been doing the weighing of the trucks and all the paper work on the hay and it has been so nice to be a part of Tony's life. August has been crazy busy, I spent the first week in Newcastle weighing trucks 5 days for 8 hours, Melissa babysat earning money for school clothes (which she then lost in California.)Then we took off to Disneyland with Tony's family last Thursday, they had rented a house that was super nice with a pool the kids lived in. Melissa went Boogie boarding at the beach twice and would have done it more if there was time, she loved it. We spent two days at Disneyland wearing ourselves completely out, but having a ball. Melissa loves rollercoasters, her favorite being space mountian which is also my favorite at Disneyland. Tony flew down and joined us for Sat. and Sun. and it was a great vacation. Addi was ready to come home and slept almost the whole trip home which was nice since she doesn't like her carseat to well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I liked this update :) And, had a totall ball with you and your family in California! I told Scott, I think he and I and you and Tony could have a lot of fun on an adult only trip :) Maybe this winter when Tony is not as busy!?!
I am so glad you posted. It sounds like you guys are doing well. We sure wished we could have come to Disneyland with all the family. Thanks for your post.
Steph
Post a Comment