Addi and Mel woke up sick last Monday. Last Wednesday Addi swallowed a marble. This Tuesday I took them both to the doctor because neither seemed to be getting better and we still haven't seen the marble. Mel had strep and now seems great. They couldn't find anything wrong with Addi and she is still ornerier than normal, hope she gets better soon, and the marble comes out.
2 comments:
Oh geez poor kiddos have had a rough couple weeks! I hope they all get feeling better. I'm sorry we haven't been coming over in the mornings, I have been unusually more pokey than normal and barely make it on time to work...but sounds like its probably been a good re-coup break for you guys too! I hope everyone gets better soon!
I hope you're doing well and can get a break from everything soon. It seems like you've really had things piled up for quite a while. I hope your girls get better!
Post a Comment