Thursday, November 25, 2010

Rfor Randan,my cousin, He was serving in the Afghanistan in the Marines and got shot late Sunday night in the thigh. He will now be shipped to San Diego for surgery and therapy. Which I guess is a blessing in a way that it is not as serious, and since his time is up in March he will probably be home for good. He is such an example, I am so thankful for those who fight for our country and sacrifice their lives for our freedom. S for Steph, and the Scott's in my life they are all such a great example of peacemakers and living the gospel. T Thanksgiving, for this wonderful day to remember all our blessing and the good food. and Tony, he has brought me to know things about myself that I don't necessarily like but in the long run will bring me to be a better person in return. He is thoughtful and loves to help others, to which I am not always understanding enough of. He often puts others needs before his own. U uncles and Aunts, I have so many that are so loving, and such a great example to me. My Uncle Russ is always so positive, energetic, and brings out the best in everyone, I wish I could be more like him. My Aunt Fran, who always let me hang out at her house in high school, and I always wanted to be just like, she is also energetic and positive. My Aunt Joan, she is so hard working and fun to be with. These are just a few of the great aunts and uncles that I have.

No comments: