
Addi smashed her finger in the TV stand cupboard door last night. She cried for about an hour afterwards. She would go from me to Tony, then back to me and was just so mad I guess, because it didn't matter who was holding her we just couldn't seem to make her feel any better. I just have to thank Kris for being so concerned and taking us to see her friend who is a nurse so we could get a second opinion on the finger. It was so swollen last night I was afraid she might have broke it. Today it looks okay, the swelling has gone down, she still has a little cut, that this picture shows, and a pink spot on the bottom of her nail. She seems to be healing quickly and uses her finger like normal, so mom's not as nervous as she was last night.
1 comment:
ouch! that looks like it hurts! poor addy. hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment