Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Well I am sure you have all heard by now about Melissa's ipod touch. Melissa is very good at wearing her dear dad down. Melissa is a very determined girl and doesn't take no for an answer. So she keeps it up until you say well if you find a way to do this then you can have that. Yes, most of the discussion are over things, she is a very material girl(I hope she out grows that). Well her latest item of dreaming, talking about constently, was an ipod touch, especially after she found out her cousin Colton had bought one. Weeds were pulled, Grandma's houses were begged to be cleaned,with a big fee included of course. But dad gives in,I think the post it notes with messages to stay positive and persuade mom and dad, wedged in the couch cushions put him over the top. Melissa hates mustard or any other condiment so dad's favorite thing to do is torment her by sneaking it in items of food. So dad bet Melissa if she would let him fill her mouth full twice with mustard and swallow it all he would buy her an ipod touch. Her negotiating skills talked it into one mustard and one ketchup after she spit out her first mouthfull of mustard. I hope one day these good negotiating skills become useful in the real world and not just dear old dad. The other picture is of Addi enjoying the grass while all the other is going on.

1 comment:

KS Family said...

I am amazed that she actually did do it...given her aversion to that stuff. Kinda funny!