
Well Mel's and mine birthday was yesterday, and it was the first time in the last 11 years the day was not all about Mel. Usually I go all out and have a big party or two, and we plan for weeks if not months. This year I guess I am being selfish or just worn out maybe a little of both, but no birthday party! Or at least not a planned one. We still had fun anyway and Melissa said at one point during the day it was her best birthday ever, yeah! We started off with strawberry shortcake for breakfast (left over from father's day). Went to my mom's for lunch and more cake, Red Velvet, Yum! Then to dinner with Brent and Kris to Ninja, more yum! Since we didn't spend money on a party Mel and I both got spoiled with present, of course Tony usually spoils us anyway. Saturday we both got our hair done, Melissa got a new bike that she loves and rode so much Yesterday she is sore today. She is also getting contacts she is so excited!
1 comment:
Happy late birthday..hope you guys had a great time! Sounds like you did! :)
Post a Comment