Monday, February 1, 2010
calendar of events:
Tues. Dec. 29th -Doctor appt. I am dilated to 4 and 90% effaced.
sends me to hospital to be monitored for an hour nothing happening sent home. I was content to wait the full 9 months, but now I know she is on her way it is hard to be patient.
Thurs. Jan. 7th - next Dr. appt. Yes I am still pregnant, you would think the stress alone of going into labor at the middle school would cause me to go into labor. Still at a 4 now 100% effaced.
Fri. Jan. 8th- date night, hard to get comfortable movies. Contractions seem a little more regular, I probably get a little over anxious. I am suppose to be at the hospital 4 hr. before I have the baby to get a antibiotic. I was only at the hospital an hour before I had Melissa. So at 10:00 pm we go to the hospital. I stayed there all night.
Sat. Jan. 9th- 37 weeks- stayed at the hospital all night long still at a 4. Contractions slowing down, Doctor wants to check then me then I figure I will probably be sent home, feeling silly for being there. 10:00 am Doctor checks me I am at a 5 so I am finally checked into the hospital. Given the antibiotic and will be started in four hours. Yeah! 2:30 started on potosin, a little after 3:00 Dr. breaks my water, 5 to 10 minutes later hard contractions start. Few minutes later Dr. comes in to tell us he is going to grab lunch, see me and changes his mind on lunch, grabs nurses instead and Addison is born at 3:49. She is healthy and a great baby so easy compared to Melissa so far, I loved being able to take her home the next day!
Tues. 12th Addi's first dr. appt. she has lost weight 5lb. 14 oz. from her birth weight of 6lb. 7 oz. Her bilirubin count is high so she has been under lights it has gone up even since Sunday.
Sat. 16th bilirubin has gone down. finally no more lights and foot pricks everyday.
Thurs. 22nd 2 week dr. appt. weighs 6lb. 14oz. Yeah! she is such a good eater.
We don't accomplish much, but holding and loving Addi, mom does it all day then dad and Mel take over at night, she is probably spoiled but it is so much fun having her here. Tony also stayed at the hospital both night sleeping on uncomfortable couches I am thankful for him staying there the whole time I was bored and wanting to be home so I can't even imagine how it was for him. Thank you Tony!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment